Riferimento: VILLA on CHIANTI HILLS, private pool and park
- Stato: Completamente ristrutturato/Abitabile
- Superficie abitabile: 100 m²
- Classe Efficienza Energetica: G
- Stanze da letto: 2
- Bagni: 3
- Giardino: 3000 m²
- Terreno: 5000 m²
- Terrazzo: 50 m²
Firenze FLR: 20 Km
Pisa PSA: 54 Km
Bologna BLQ: 100 Km
Isola D´Elba EBA: 119 Km
- 2.5 Km Città più vicina:
- 70 Km Spiaggia:
VILLA IL NIDO (THE NEST), angular portion of an ancient noble mansion on Chianti hills (100 square meters on two levels, on three sides clear), is perfectly named, nestled in a lovely fenced park (8.000 square meters) with centennial cypresses and olive trees (100 plants in production).
The Villa dominates a wonderful pool (m 11x 5 - deep m 1,20/1,70 - salt water) all around paved with roman travertine marble.
From pool level steps up to the house and terrace area, where you can enjoy all the beauty of the green Tuscany country and the splendid vision of spectacular sunset on valley.
The restored house keeps intact the old charm in the original terracotta floors and the beam cellings.
- On the ground floor: a panoramic furnished living-room with a tipical ancient fireplace and satellite TV; a furnished and equipped kitchen (fridge-freezer, dish-washer, washing-machine, microwave, ecc.) open on the garden and barbecue; a bathroom with shower/WC, bidet and hair-dryer.
- On the first floor: the main large bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom (shower/WC) and fireplace; the second bedroom with twin beds, en-suite bathroom (shower/WC) and fireplace.
Central heating and warm water.
Two private electric-automatic gates and two private roads reach the hill top and the villa parking.
The garden is served by an irrigation net and a water deposit.
A wooden box (m 6x3) in the park serves the pool and garden equipments.
Only 2,5 km from Montespertoli center (supermarket, banks, post-office, restaurants, pharmacies, shops, etc.):
25 km from Florence and Peretola airport;
65 km from Pisa and G.Galilei airport;
70 km from Versilia sea side (Viareggio, Forte dei Marmi, Carrara);
VILLA IL NIDO, completely and refined furnished, is a little paradise of quiet and beauty on a sea of hills rolling to the horizon.
MONTESPERTOLI is set in the heart of Tuscany where Chianti production is at its peak: there is a Chianti Wine Festival every year at the end of May.
The countryside around Montespertoli seduces the eye with its emerald green hillsides covered with vineyards, while olive groves add a lighter, cooler tone to the landscape palette. This is the land of Art: everywhere, in the cathedrals, in the little church, in the castles and in the country houses you can find treasures of Beauty for your memories and your life..