Riferimento: Hideaway hamlet apartment
€ 39.000 trattabili
- Stato: Completamente ristrutturato/Abitabile
- Superficie abitabile: 75 m²
- Classe Efficienza Energetica: Non disponibile
- Stanze da letto: 2
- Bagni: 1
Perugia PEG: 48 Km
Ancona AOI: 83 Km
Pescara PSR: 108 Km
Roma CIA: 127 Km
- 3 Km Città più vicina:
- 18 Km Impianti di risalita:
Giveaway opportunity for all hikers and nature lovers!
Apartment for sale in the tiny hamlet of Saccovescio, located within the Monte Sibillini National Park near Preci in Umbria, Italy and only 1.5 h from Rome (and 35 km from the Festival town of Spoleto).
The joy of this apartment is that the entire hamlet of Saccovescio together with the beautiful Monti Sibillini National Park go to make up your garden. Since the property has no individual garden to be taken care of, whenever you return, you will find the beauty of the Park and the village awaiting you in all its pristine glory!
Saccovescio is near delightful restaurants like the famous Il Castoro, Il Collaccio, Il Pescatore and is perfect for use as a base for touring central and northern Italy. It is less than a one hour drive from Piano Grande, Casteluccio, Norcia, Todi, Cataratas delle Marmore, Ascoli Piceno and so much more in Umbria and the surrounding areas of Le Marche, Abruzzo and Tuscany. And it is only a forty minute drive from Perugia International Airport.
If you are looking for a holiday base in Italy for walking, trekking and/or touring, this little apartment might be just what you need as the Monti Sibillini National Park is famous for its off-the-beaten track trials and walks.
Once you have tasted the delights of your little Italian hideaway and it is time to go home, just close the front door and off you go. No security worries, no communal fees and minimal running costs.
This enchanting little apartment comprises:
- tunnelled entrance
- fully fitted kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge and all appliances
- large beamed living/dining room with wood burning stove as well as highly efficient gas heating, windows with external and internal shutters
- small second bedroom/den/TV room with brick fireplace, gas heating and double window shutters
- fitted bathroom complete with washing machine and electric wall heater
characteristic, cosy beamed main bedroom with gas heating, windows with double shutters
- large, three sectioned cantina fully stocked with wood ready for winter and great for storage - electric water heater located in cantina
Excellent decorative order and working condition throughout. Possible availability of furniture if required.