Gorgeous apartment of 80 square meters.
Located in a privileged position with a stunning, breath-taking panoramic view and conceived in the name of wellness and relaxation, on two levels:
• ground floor, the living area – large, bright living room with an equipped open space kitchen, bathroom and closet. Big terrace where you can enjoy a superb view of Lake Iseo and in particular of Montisola, where the recent artistic event "The Floating Piers" by Christo took place.
• upper floor, the sleeping area - connected to the ground floor by a staircase, consists of two bedrooms with windows overlooking the lake and terrace. The bathroom, beautifully furnished, has a large shower. Both rooms are equipped with two big wardrobes.
• The high quality custom made furniture is characterized by an optimal use of space.
Air conditioning predisposition. Class B energy certificate.
• There is also a panoramic swimming pool with a large equipped solarium where you can relax comfortably on a chaise longue and enjoy the view overlooking the lake.
• A large garage is included with the real estate unit.
The town is located in a strategic position. You can reach Milan and Verona (the city of Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare) in an hour's drive and Venice in two hours. In 45 minutes the Bergamo airport.
A few minutes away you will find Parzanica, a marvelous, rural and historic town.
Iseo lake is the best destination to immerse yourself in nature, discover the ancient fishing villages of Montisola, enjoy the liveliness of Tavernola and Lovere, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, visit the wine cellars of Franciacorta and delight your palate in the numerous restaurants offering local cuisine.
In an area of 30 km there are many ideas for fun and relaxation: Colere and Montecampione are the references for skiing and walking, Boario for the Spa, the Presolana for trekking and hiking at high altitude. Valcamonica is the capital of archaeological tourism, with its 300 thousand rock engravings.