WHO WE ARE
“Immobiliare Tre Laghi” is based in Umbria, the “green heart of Italy”. We are on the Tuscan border and we cover the provinces of Perugia (in Umbria), Siena and Arezzo (in Tuscany); the area which surrounds the three lakes of Trasimeno, Chiusi and Montepulciano.
We offer an honest service, delivered enthusiastically.
Our clients are Italians and foreigners, we co-operate fully with Italian and European real estate agencies.
We offer our advisory service to all our clients up to the final deed of purchase and, if necessary afterwards, if you are a foreign client, language is no barrier, we speak English and we can give you full explanations of the Italian purchase process and all it entails.
You are free to contact us for any kind of information concerning rent, sale, purchase of properties in Umbria, Tuscany and Lazio. We can assure you that every enquiry we receive (via website, post, skype, mobile, telephone and fax) will receive an immediate response.
In Italy the commission is, in general, 3% of the price of the property and is paid by both seller and buyer.
If you can’t find what you are looking for within your price range on our website, don’t hesitate to contact us describing your needs and what type of property you have in mind.
We have many contacts with the local business community and, if you wish, we can recommend builders, surveyors, lawyers and notaries.
Immobiliare Tre Laghi is registered as a member of the Camera di Commercio of Perugia with the number 1415, and belongs to the FIAIP, the Italian Federation of Professional Real estate Agents, the most important real estate agent's organization in Italy.
Immobiliare Tre Laghi offers a comprehensive service in order to meet clients' requirements in the case of sale, purchase, rent and, also in the search for property in the centre of Italy, in Umbria, Tuscany and Lazio.
Co-operation with the local business community offers the possibility of solving any possible problems from the first visit to the Deed of Sale
For the Seller:
- If you wish to sell your property don't hesitate to contact us. We can arrange a meeting to make a free valuation.
- We will advise you of any documentation and information necessary to do a market valuation of your property.
- Properties for sale will be advertised, for free, on our website and in leaflets distributed in local banks, shops, restaurants and spas right across the area.
- We will take pictures of your property, weather permitting, to advertise it to its best advantage.
For the Buyer:
- We offer the complete service, giving all necessary assistance and advice right up to the execution of the notary deed.
- We can help you find the best mortgage available for purchasing of the property and, if necessary, for restoration.
- We will be pleased to help you establish all the utilities in your name and to arrange to pay the necessary bills through your bank account.
AND Do not forget we speak and read English fluently!